CAREERS | CARE PEST AND WILDLIFE CONTROL VANCOUVER
Care Pest Control is always looking for great people to join our team!
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. As part of the application process, we also require you to print this Application Form, complete it, and send back to us by scanning to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-432-9425.
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: Burnaby B.C.
EDUCATION: Completion of High School
CREDENTIALS (CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, MEMBERSHIPS, COURSES ETC.):
SECURITY & SAFETY:
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
CARE PEST WILL PROVIDE TRAINING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Inspect buildings and outside areas to detect signs of infestation and to Determine the type of treatment required.
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas.
- Install animal control barriers to keep animals off property.
- Clean out areas that harbour pests.
- Advise clients on how to prevent pest infestation
- Provide estimate of costs.
- Available to start ASAP
- $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 Yearly,
- Piece work
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision Care Benefits
If you meet these requirements and want to pursue a career with CARE Pest, download and fill out the form above and
email it with your resume to email@example.com or fax it to (F) 604-432-9425
NOTE: if you do not fill out and email or fax back the Employment Application Form, your application WILL NOT be reviewed