Care Pest Control is always looking for great people to join our team!
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. As part of the application process, we also require you to print this Application Form, complete it, and send back to us by scanning to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-432-9425.
Pest Control Technician
Terms of Employment:
Permanent Full Time
Completion of High School
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.):
Not Required, but experience and established skills are a valued asset.
MUST Speak, Read and Write English. Additional languages an asset
Security & Safety:
Bondable, Criminal record check, Driver's validity license check, Eligible for professional liability insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
CARE Pest will provide training for the following:
- Inspect buildings and outside areas to detect signs of infestation and to Determine the type of treatment required.
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas.
- Install animal control barriers to keep animals off property.
- Clean out areas that harbour pests.
- Advise clients on how to prevent pest infestation
- Provide estimate of costs.
- Available to start ASAP
- $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 Yearly,
- Piece work
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision Care Benefits
If you meet these requirements and want to pursue a career with CARE Pest, download and fill out the form above and
email it with your resume to email@example.com or fax it to (F) 604-432-9425
NOTE: if you do not fill out and email or fax back the Employment Application Form, your application WILL NOT be reviewed