CARE Pest Employment Basics:
CARE Pest will provide training for the following:
- Inspect buildings and outside areas to detect signs of infestation and to Determine the type of treatment required.
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas.
- Install animal control barriers to keep animals off property.
- Clean out areas that harbour pests.
- Advise clients on how to prevent pest infestation
- Provide estimate of costs.
- Available to start ASAP
- $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 Yearly,
- Piece work
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision Care Benefits
If you meet these requirements and want to pursue a career with CARE Pest, download and fill out the form below and
email it with your resume to email@example.com or fax it to (F) 604-432-9425
NOTE: if you do not fill out and email or fax back the Employment Application Form, your application WILL NOT be reviewed